Search Engine Optimization
• SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing etc have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
Benefits of SEO for your businesses
• Create a better and more user friendly website
For starters, SEO will help you create a better, faster and friendlier website for users. Despite the name, search engine optimization is not only about search engines but the focus is on the user. When your users are happy, search engines are happy as well. Following good on-page SEO techniques improves the user experience and this creates a number of short term and long term benefits.
• Find new customers and assist growth
If you think about it, one of the main reasons you have a website is to increase and differentiate your customer base. It is a fact that businesses that have a website grow twice as fast as businesses that don’t have a website.
• The web is definitely one of fastest growing markets in World economy but it is not the only one. A successful SEO campaign will help you find new markets and explore new economies. Social media platforms and mobile marketplaces can take your traffic levels to a whole new stage by boosting your SEO performance.
• Achieve better conversion rates
An SEO optimized website is fast, easy to use and compatible with mobile and tablet devices. This also translates to better conversions i.e. visitors coming to your website are more likely to become customers, subscribers or loyal visitors.
• Build brand awareness through better rankings
One of the hidden advantages of ranking in the top positions of the SERPs is brand awareness. Users are more likely to trust a brand when it appears in the first places when they search for a term rather than brands that don’t have a good web presence.
• Build a dedicated fan base via newsletter
A good SEO approach means more traffic and a great way to build a dedicated fan base through RSS feeds and newsletter. These two services existed before social media and they are still very important sources of traffic. In fact many successful bloggers claim that most of their money comes from their email lists and not from social media or other medium.
• Bypass competition
Imagine two businesses in the same niche, selling similar products at similar prices. One of them has a search engine optimized website and the other one has a non-optimized web presence. Other things being equal, which company do you think is more successful? Which company will gain more customers from local SEO and which company is likely to grow faster?
• Open your business 24×7
A business that gets organic traffic is like it is open for 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. That’s the magic of the Internet and SEO. Invest time and money to get your website on top of the SERPs and gain new customers while your business is closed!
• SEO is good for social media
A webpage with high rankings will also gain more social media exposure. The relationship between SEO and social media is by-directional. Social media popularity is good for SEO purposes and SEO brings more social media visibility. In simple words, searches are more likely to LIKE / Tweet / +1 a page when it is found in the first positions of the search engine results than a page that does not have good rankings.
Social Media Optimization
Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
Social media optimization includes using RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media sites and video and blogging sites. SMO is similar to SEO (search engine optimization) in that the goal is to drive traffic to your Web site.
Benefits of SMO for a Business
If you have a website for which you want to consider SMO but there is a question coming in your mind “Why use SMO,” then read the below listed benefits of SMO services for a business:
• Traffic: Apart from search engines and email marketing, the top source of traffic is SMO. If done in an effective way, you can expect huge traffic on your website.
• Website’s visibility: As you know, a big number of people use social networking websites, forums, and online communities; SMO helps you to increase website visibility.
• Communication channel: Now a day, companies provide their customers a business channel (apart from traditional email and call support) such as Facebook page, so that the customers can easily reach them and they can have a great connection.
• Free advertisement: Social media platforms are being proven as a great source of advertisement.
• Ease of target: With social media platforms and online communities, you can even advertise to a limited audience. Or, if your business covers the worldwide audience, then it becomes much easier to reach the global audience with SMO services.
• Customer satisfaction: If a customer contacts you via your Social Media channel and gets an immediate response then it helps increasing the customer satisfaction rate while increasing the credibility as well.
• Sharing quick updates: If you want to announce the launch of a new product, a press release, or important information that should reach your customers, then SMO provides you a superb platform in form of Facebook page, Twitter, etc.
• Paid options: While SMO provides several free options like blogging, forum posting, etc you have several paid options to reach the targeted audience. For example, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, StumbleUpon Ads, etc. While these are paid options, they are also cost-effective in comparison to the success rate.
• Close relationship with customers: When you update something on your Facebook page, Twitter handle or any other such platform, then your customers share their views, which help understanding what your customers need. So, it helps building trust and a strong relationship while giving you chance for betterment.
• Quick Popularity: If you need quick popularity then you either need to take help of Television Advertisement or SMO Services. With help of SMO, you can get quick popularity.
Apps Development(Mobile & Web Apps)
In today’s fast paced world people are wondering what really is mobile app development. Mobile application development is the process of making or creating a mobile application to run on various mobile platforms. A mobile platform is a mobile operating system. Apple’s mobile operating system is called iOS, Google’s mobile platform is Android, RIM has Blackberry, and Windows has Windows Mobile. Each platform has its own rules, regulations, and requirements to make a mobile application. For instance iOS mobile apps require the use of Objective C, whereas Android mobile applications use Java.
Benefits of Apps Development
• The benefits are numerous. Firstly it increases brand awareness. The quicker and better app developed will publicize your brand in a better way. A better performing app is always welcome in the online market and will attract a large number of new users. This indirectly means a better advertisement for your business.
• Customer interaction is another great advantage offered by app development. The newer developments will only make all types of business communication more pleasant and appealing to all your customers. You can get a good edge over your competitors. Whenever the organization begins to develop business apps for smart-devices, you are provided with the option of impacting the customers’ mind greatly. This increases the face value of your organization.
• Customer loyalty is also established through app development as people find it easier to interact with your company. People find it better to access all related information and having some fun apps will only increase the clientele. Moreover, it is also a great way of creating newer avenues for revenues for your business. Along with promotional benefit, subscription will also provide a good source of revenue. Hence, all kinds of development of Smartphone related applications help in business increase. Therefore there is a two way benefit; one you can promote the organization and secondly you can generate a decent income. There are specialized experts who exclusively deal with apps development.
Website Design & Develop
Do you have a business and don’t have a website? If you said yes, it’s almost as if your business doesn’t exist. In this modern era, people and companies are on the internet for information. Why do you think people visit a website? It’s primarily to find information. And if you’re in the business world, information is critical. You need to have a website for your customers. It needs to contain information about what you can do for them.
Benefits of having a website for your
• Less Expensive
Have you ever advertised your business through various forms such as printed media, radio, television or by other means? It’s expensive! Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.
A website is more environmental friendly when it comes to advertising and marketing. There are lots of ways to advertise your products or services through the internet. One example is Facebook ads, an advertising feature offered through Facebook. Another one is called SEO. This is a major advantage for your business. Having a good SEO service provider can boost the ranking of your website which quickly results in increased sales and higher profits.
Having a website will be more convenient for your customers and leads. Make it easy for your customers to purchase from you! Many will be more likely to visit your website, rather than driving a car to your physical location and browsing for your products. From a customer’s point of view, it’s better for them if they don’t have to ask anything. They can just find what they’re looking for on your online site.
• Increase Customers
Most businesses have local popularity, but what about potential customers outside their city? A website can help you generate more customers. Not just outside your city, but worldwide. The internet offers a global community. With a website, your business will be visible around the world.
Have you ever experienced having to turn customers away because it’s closing time? Well, you don’t have to close the doors of your website. An online site can be visited any time of the day or night. People will look to your site instead of going to your shop because it is more accessible. Just make sure to post enough information about your products and services.
• Access to Info
Did you know that if you own a website, you can actually track everything that is happening on it? You can even look for information that will tell you how many people visited your site, or how many people messaged or emailed you. You can access the progress of your website and view all its pages. You can even make an update anytime, making it much less expensive than printed material.
Links are very important to viral marketing. If you have many sites linking to you, it is like spreading the word about your company all around the world. If you have a good website with good content related to information, products or services, people are more likely to link your website to theirs. This means they recognize your website as valuable.
• Better Relationship
Having a website can build better relationships with your customers. You can send messages instantly to your customers through email. Also, your customers can review your products online and can also leave feedback for you and your business. It’s best to always send your customer a message. This is essential for building a good relationship with them. You can even give them more information about your business through messages or emails.
• Increase Sales
If you are a business owner, more visitors leads to more potential sales. That’s how your website will help you. You can drive more people to your site by consistently updating and promoting the contents of your site. The more informative your site is, the greater the possibility of increasing your sales.
A website gives you the opportunity to prove your credibility. You have to tell your customers why you deserve their trust through your website. This can earn positive feedback for your service and products. Also, your website serves as a place for a potential investor to explore what your business is about and what it can do in the future.
• Long Term Clients
What do you think is the difference between client and a customer? Well, a customer is the one who walks in and buys something and that’s it. A client is your regular customer. He is buying your products or services daily or contractually. Having a website gives you a chance to gain more clients that can help your business grow.
Welcome to Clonsys.com
SEO helps small business owners create fast, robust, and user-friendly websites.
That rank higher in search engines, which in turn helps bring more qualified potential customers
to their sites and eventually increases conversion rates.
Main Features of SEO
Clonsys can build website with
We Code to Fulfil your Dream...
we understand each of our customer's need. And, as a International SEO Company India, our unique ability to comprehend growing businesses has made us a leading name in the industry. For that prominent reason, we offer convenient SEO packages suited to individual requirements. We do not boast of an exaggerated platform to deliver, but we do promise guaranteed SEO services in India through our effective and strategic performances. You can lay your trust upon us by just trying a starter SEO package.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO can bring a marked improvement in any website's traffic, sales and reputation.
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Optimization is similar to SEO only in terms of the suffixes.
We Develop Apps accordingly as our clients requirements. You can ask for your apps.
Website Design Development
A website is known very well to the users from its appearance, structure and interface.
Our Pricing is Minimal Amount as Comparisions to any other Competitors
1-Youtube Video Submission
2-Youtube Video Submission
9-Youtube Video Submission
20-Youtube Video Submission
We are a respected company for SEO Services India and believe in providing quality SEO services. We are known for our ethical approach and do not guarantee magical top 10 rankings in Google and Yahoo (though almost all our projects enjoy top 10 rankings in top search engines) as promised by many seo services companies. Check out our SEO Results
Search Engines are the most effective way to get your website noticed by potential customers. Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a science that analyzes search engine algorithms and human visitor behaviour to get your website top rankings on major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
SEO is also the art of using Meta tags, organic positioning of keywords in the body text, analyzing keyword density using popular SEO tools and techniques. However, top search engine rankings can only be achieved by SEO experts who, like doctors, use experience, natural instincts and common sense to devise the most appropriate Search Engine Optimization strategy. Their approach is also based on research, target audience, website content, competitor analysis etc.
Clonsys is a leading SEO Company offering unmatched SEO Services India at an affordable cost. We have mastered the art of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) through years of experience and are capable of meeting your Internet Marketing and SEO objectives in the shortest possible time at best rates.
"We have been in partnership with Clonsys for the past 1 year. Thanks to Johnson and David, the performance of both search engine optimization (SEO) and online reputation management (ORM) have been excellent!
"Clonsys is definitely a pleasure to work with and they maintain the highest level of transparency and professionalism of any SEO company I've ever dealt with. We had three websites that were affected by Googles Algorithm updates and had lost a lot of our rankings in the search engines.The folks at Clonsys are a pleasure to work with. Their communication is excellent. They show you everything they are doing both on page and off page.
"I must say that Clonsys is by far the best SEO company I have ever worked with! Their work is quality top shelf compared to all of the other garbage out there. I would recommend them to any company.On top of that you cannot beat the price! They have a team dedicated for each function of the SEO process that makes working with them very seamless. If you are looking for an SEO company Clonsys is it!"
"We have been working with Clonsys for quite some time now and found their services are incredibly good.They are in fact the most reliable and efficient digital marketers we have worked with and we would recommend their services to anyone serious about it!"
Chairman of the Company
SAMUEL completed Software Engineering from OXFORD UNIVERSITY, having more than 16 years of Experience in Business Analysis, Social Media Marketing and Product Marketing .
CEO of Company
STEPHEN completed MCA from ENGLAND, having 8 years of Experience in Business Analysis, SEO, Digital Marketing, Web designing and Development .
DIRECTOR of the Company
SURESH PRADHAN completed Bachelor of Software Engineering from INDIA, having 7 years of Experience in Business Analysis, SEO, Digital Marketing, Web designing and Development.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR of the Company
AKASH MOHANTY completed Master in Computer Application from INDIA, having 7 years of Experience in Business Analysis, SEO, Digital Marketing, Web designing and Development.